For the children's comfort and safety it is essential that your child is dressed appropriately every day they come to into the woods.
We provide every child with:
- Waterproof jacket and trousers
- A rucksack
They also need
- Water bottle
In warm weather the children also need:
- Strong, waterproof footwear
- A sun hat
- Long sleeve top and long trousers (these are to prevent scratches and stings, the children will not get too hot under the shade of the canopy)
- Jumper or sweatshirt in case the weather turns colder
In cold weather the children need:
- Warm, waterproof footwear –ﾠfleece-lined wellies (like the ones made by Spotty Otter) work well.
- A thermal layer including leggings and a long-sleeve top (Merino wool recommended)
- Long, thick wool/thermal socks – Heat Holders are good and do kids sizes.
- A thin long-sleeved top
- A warm wool jumper or fleece
- Jogging bottoms
- Gloves or mittens, one waterproof – waterproof mittens with zips by Didrikson work well.
- A warm hat and scarf
We have found that Mountain Warehouse stock many of these items at reasonable prices.
Niddle Noddle of Crouch End offer Into The Woods parents a 10% discount...